Monday, April 14, 2008

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...










Assalamualaikum and a very good day!

Thanx to The Sovereign whom without His love and mercy, this blog wouldn't even exist.

As forgetful and unorganized as I am, I forgot to make an introduction or an opening for the blog. Well, better late than never. It's mine by the way, so a little bit, it should look like me... hihi

I already have a blog in my friendster, as I like to express my feelings in writing. It's just now I made a more establish blog realizing I need to improve my writing skill. I need to build my self-confidence by letting people read my literature work and at the same time learn from all the comments I hope to recieve.

I hope this blog will be a platform to give a little something to everybody. Let's share what God have bestow and see how it grows and not lessen.

InsyaAllah. Wallahu'alam.

~IMAN NAILAH 2008~
noradrenaline2001@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... the blog did shows somewhat like u? sweet welcome entry, dearie~~
;)

Nurul Iman Abdul Rahim said...

sweet? i didn't expect something like that...but, thx! :)

asan said...

lagu latarnya menarik dan sesuai, melankolik dan balada.