Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ohh, it's YOU again!

It's been a while! A year can be so fast when so many things happened in your life. It's a phase of changes. So, what changed?

I got married! Yup, for those who didn't know (most probably was not invited), I tied the knot on August 7, 2011. This maybe the turning point which cause me to 'forget' you my blog, for 'a while'. The truth is, I was expecting it because I saw it coming. In the midst of wedding preparation I already ignored you.

If you want to find someone to blame, it's this guy fault. Yes, this caring, sensitive and understanding guy that has been there for me ever since. He was too attentive that I forgot I have you to share my stories! For that I apologize.

'THE GUY' :p
Then the baby came! You know the drill. The magic stick shows two red lines, then blows everybody's life away! Being surprised by the news, swallowing it, getting nauseated and some vomiting, seeing the weighing scale being up and up every time you got on it, and the kicking in your stomach, the overwhelming of unable to see your feet anymore, the excitement of shopping baby stuff, then suddenly it appears before your eyes! The miracle you can never imagine! Yes, my precious has arrived! So as precious as he is, he needs be taken care of which takes time and energy which of course causing me once again ignoring you.

Iliyyin Zaidan <3

Well, who am I fooling? They are only excuses of a person dwells in happiness and keeping it all to herself! For a while I forgot my job as a da'i. I forgot the second D in the 3D. Doctor, Da'wah and Domesticity. Just because domesticity entered my life, I was unable to handle more than two? So I exchange instead of doing all? It's been long since my last usrah. I've become lost in my world that I forgot the real world out there.


O Allah, lead me to your path. I don't want to be drown in this world. Show me, show us the right path. Give us strength to stay in that path. Ameen.

18 comments:

11 said...

Sunyi je...abg dah ramaikan ni...hehe i love u anyway ~<3

Badrul Aini Sha'ari said...

Assalamualaikum, Dr Iman.

Tahniah! dah bersuami dan ada cahaya mata rupanya. بارك الله فيك

Anonymous said...

Selamat hari Jadi Iman!

lin said...

Selamat Hari jadi doktor iman. Semoga ceria selalu.

Anonymous said...

Smeoga ceria selalu :)

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah semoga pjg umur dan ceria selalu :D

Anonymous said...

Selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin! be jubilant!

Anonymous said...

Selamat hari raya! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy eid! you will enjoy this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fR9Uzt06WM :)

Anonymous said...

Hi ! cheer up :)

Anonymous said...

Selamat hari jadi iman. semoga diberkati selalu.

Anonymous said...

all the best iman!

Anonymous said...

sabar itu separuh dari iman

Anonymous said...

Mengingatimu... membuat hati aku sayu
Betapa kau mencintaiku, Namun tak ku hargai
Andai dirimu kini berada disisiku, Pasti dikau menangis pilu
Melihat diri ini, Jauh dari mu..

-4AITH

Anonymous said...

sayu pagi kicipan burung berbunyi, indah pagi hari. Harap dirimu indah berseri, senyum lestari.

Anonymous said...

maybe, maybe not, maybe, maybe

Anonymous said...

Menggelarkan cerita penuh suka cita
Sehingga siapa pun insan Tuhan

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT