Friday, April 11, 2008

Bombing Peace

"London bombing is inhuman, barbaric" - what is this suppose to mean? That killing thousands or maybe millons of innocent people of Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq isn’t cruel & so human?

Or maybe these innocent people only live in Europe?

Or let be more specific - those who embrace Islam as their belief aren’t qualified to b treated as innocent people...

This may sound cliche, but this is wut my heart is shouting loud. We don’t have the power to defeat & stand up for our right... this wut makes my heart cry. We could only pray...and how many people rite now whose praying 4 d sake of Islam?

I watched ‘Majalah 3’ last 2 weeks & my heart weep again when I watched a Palestinian mother crying without tears (there's no more tears she cud let out!) telling about how she watched her children(2 boys n a girl) were being slaughtered by the Israel people 20-30 years ago. She said she can still hear the voice of her daughter calling her b4 she was slaughtered!
Is this human?

Killing innocent CHILDREN without any strong reason, and the man - Ariel Sharon who is responsible for the scene is still standing today n continuing his job with full of pleasure.

Until when should we wait?

Until when shud we watch?

I guess until death comes to fetch us and then we should be prepared to answer Allah: What hv I done 4 my Muslim friends in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and other places all over the world?

So let wait n see, shall we??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, iman, they were thnking we are the one who took over their land. if we ever said this to them, they'll just go like "it's normal that the israel wanted to go back hom to their land", and I'll just end up stressing myself out. huh!!

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah boleh mencapai area beyond control (ABC) dengan meluaskan Area of Control (Aoc) kita. :D