Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Latest Remedy

Assalamualaikum everybody!


Lame tak post something...I'm sorry, I do wrote a few articles, poems and some extraordinary experiences remarks, but I haven't manage to finish them yet. (~.~)

I see now I have higher expectation towards myself as a writer, at least much more than I was in the last few months. There are a lot more requirements I demand from my writings to be published as a post in my blog. I am my own editor. Well, that's how a writer usually works when it didn't involve money in the process.

Actually I want to share a nice radio channel I found out from my roomate, Kak Kawtsar which is called Radio Nasyid. Click here to listen to it.

Untuk yang tinggal kat Malaysia, korang mesti tengah gelakkan aku kan. Sangatlah ketinggalan zaman. Well, better late than never. It's best now, but just better later.

Ape yang aku suka kat radio ni adalah:

1. Seperti IKIM.fm, it contains nasyid only! Takde lagu-lagu lagha yang melalaikan and the nasyids range from the most classic until the latest one!

2. Takde bicara-bicara DJ, takde omelan-omelan yang tak perlu (no offence to all the DJs out there!). Di sela-sela lagu nasyid diisi dengan ceramah, tazkirah, mutiara kata dan sajak2 kerohanian!

3. It's 24 hours! Suitable for students who cannot or forced not to sleep! Good news for Makassarian yang radio die sume tido kul 12/1am! At last we have a fren to accompany our lonely and long nite... \(^_^)/

4. It's made in Malaysia! Oh, you don't know how pleasant it is to listen to something 'close' to your ear and heart! It's a very effective remedy for a homesick people like me!

Ok then, take a listen to it while I finish my Dermatology assignmentSSSSS! ~then I'll continue on my unfinished blog posts, okay?
See you later my friends!

IMAN NAILAH 2009

5 comments:

the dr said...

wa kalo camtu ko bleh la cipta banyak lagi lagu nasyid pastu post kat sana.

kerepek said...

byk songeh

emann said...

to the dr: ko perli aku ke apis... huhu

to kerepek : no komen

jWiSa~ said...

aku pernah bukak page ni..tp xdpt dgr pun..line tgh slow kot~huhu

the dr said...

bagi semangat le.....