Thursday, November 19, 2009

What day is it? : A GREAT DAY!



What makes today a great day?

1. At last i finished my Public Health examination, after 12 weeks full of proposals, reports, presentations, and three exams! The exams went well (at least that's what I think), with the last exam (with dr. Joko) gave me a satisfaction which is what I seek in all the exams I sit, no matter what the results are. Alhamdulilah~ AT LAST, I can go back to the place I belong: hospitals. I can't imagine I'm saying this, but I really miss the hospital. (I hope I'm not regretting this in the future~)

2. Iffah got 5As! Alhamdulillah!!! We all have faith in her, knowing she studied hard and always certain with what she wants in life just doesn't bring surprise when the result was out. She deserve it and I know she'll continue her excellence in the time to come... Iffah, I'm very proud of u, and not just because of your achievement, but also because who u are. I'm glad to be ur sister. Keep it up girl~ \(^_^)/

3. My old friend met his special one(I'm not quite sure, but it seems like it~). This might not sound very significant, but for me it means a lot. No need to elaborate further about who is he, how and why...the point is, I'm happy that he's happy, in the way that I hope he would be happy. Not that I know what's best for him, but maybe I'm sure for quite sometime I've made him unhappy. I'm really sorry. May Allah bless u with the best. U deserve it.

4. A friend had gone through brain operation this morning due to a brain tumor. We visited him yesterday, hoping everything's gonna be fine and the operation goes well. We have been told that the tumor is located in the front part of the brain that functions in thinking and vision, which we afraid could be impaired as a result of the operation. Alhamdulillah, he wakes up this afternoon in a good condition. I pray that he recovers fast and he can continue his study. He's a bright student, and going through all the hardship and ordeal, he'll become a better person and a better doctor, InsyaAllah.

No more can I say other than, ALHAMDULILLAH! What more can u ask for?

IMAN NAILAH 2009

No comments: