Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear UNCLE~

Warning:

This letter might contain overwritten praises & have side effect of nausea & vomiting. In rare cases, there might be delirium.

Dear Uncle,

I’m writing you this letter as a way of saying how thankful I am to have you around every time, mostly at times you are most needed. I’m really glad I know you, because without you my life would not be complete. I still remember the first time I was introduced to you by my mother. She said you can be a great help in times of rush and difficulties. Weil, at first it was my ego that cause me to do everything by my own, but with lack of experience and knowledge, what better can I accomplish? So I turn to you and it turns out to be not just great, but superbly amazing! I can’t believe that I can make such a masterpiece! – but of course, with your very advice and help!

Now I’m in Makassar Indonesia, furthering my studies in medicine. It’s been almost four years and I’ve never said goodbye to you. Why? Because you’re always with me…even in this far-far place from home. As you understand, a medical student wouldn’t have much time to do other things than study, so it’s a relief to know that there’s you to make my life better. And you never hesitate to help! I know it might sound like I’m burdening you, like you have no other things to do, but you sure love it when I come to ask for your help.

There’s no word or sentence to describe what you’ve done to make everything seems so simple and easy for me. Now even my friends like you and want you to be with them always. Nice job you are doing there, never once disappointed me. Thanks again Uncle Brahim. Before you came, my life has never been easier and my stomach has never been so pleased as it was, when it was filled with my grandma’s cooking. You’re our saviour!!!

Love,

-emann-

Brahim_byk

p/s: it’s been a long time my roomates and I have been planning on writing this letter…just for fun! Specially dedicated for those who also doesn’t have much time but still need to prepare dishes everyday.

To future future doctor’s husbands, plz be prepared to have Uncle Brahim’s dishes as you dinner… ;)

IMAN NAILAH 2009

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum.

Dear iman, you never failed to surprise your readers.

Huhu...

Anonymous said...

ni kan dah penah post dulu....kat blog frenster..

emann said...

@bad: surprise in a positive or negative way? ^_~

@anonymous: mmg, just a repost sbb x sume org penah baca post tu... :) but thx for remembering this post!

Dydee Alwi said...

hahahahaha. i love it :)

eman ainol said...

betul la tu...kak long, klu balik sini asyik dok carik berahim jer...sedap ker?kami kat sini pun tak penah guna berahim...hehehe...

emann said...

eman, awak kena try duk jauh dr umah, jauh dr masakan umi dan ayah, jauh dr msia... baru rasa 'kesedapan' brahim dan adik beradiknye...hehe