Friday, November 28, 2008

Susahnyer Tag Kali ni...

I've been tagged by Muhammad Shafiq Mansor!

Here are the rules:

1.List these rules on your blog.

2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3.Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.

4.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to
their blogs.

5.Link the person who tagged you.

6.Leave a comment for each blogger.


Allrite...

7 facts about me:

1. My name is Nurul Iman binti Abdul Rahim. It's a common name in Malaysia, but seemed odd in the place I'm studying now. Everytime I pronounce my name, they'll repeat it as 'Imen' = 'E-men' and it ends up as 'Imeng'. They kept on saying it's a guy's name! So what? I like it!

2. I live in Shah Alam Selangor. I never live outside Selangor all my life except while I'm in Londang Matriculation and here in Makassar. So basically I'm a true Selangorian! Nyanyi sket..."Duli yang makan durian..selamat di atas pokok..." oops...that is THE OTHER version...sorry...my bad...

3. I'm a year younger than my academic level(at least for Msian level) just because I passed the PTS exam. So I got to 'lompat' from standard 3 straight to standard 5! No strings attached! hehe So people would say I seem more mature from my age...but what do u expect? I'm living a year older from my real age! But the great thing about it is I got to finish earlier than the people around me, and I'm still young when I marries! (what so great about that???)

4. I have a really nice family and I'm so thankful for it! It's just perfect as the way it is...I mean for us...for me at least...it's just beautiful how Allah had created everything so detailed and so harmony together...the goods and the faults, all created to be completed. :)

5. I love art...any kinds of art. I can judge what's nice, what's not, at least through my arty-eyes.(arty - is there such a word? whatever...)

6. I'm living with two beloved seniors. They're the best! Can't say more...it's just a great fate to end-up with them in this small home of ours.

7. I was born on January 25th, 1987 in Louisiana, USA, but lived there for only 1 year so i don't have the tiniest memory while I'm there.

7 unspectacular quirks on me:

1. I hate Medic! Is it too obvious? Hehe maybe I did hate it, but now after entering clinical life, it's a turning point in my life...i come to attach to it! I'm loving it!

2. I'm a very very forgetful person. So forgive me for forgetting ur birthday, or where u'r studying rite now, or even ur name! So sorry...didn't mean it...I'm trying my best to remember every detail...huhuhu

3. I'm a hopeless romantic. I hate to be one, but admit it...I am. huhu

4. I eat everything! (except for the harams of course!) U name it, I can insert it into my body, but of course I have some kind of appetite. I do choose, I do reject, but I can b DBKL(as my father name me) when I wanna be. (DBKL with all this bones? Are u kidding me???)

5. Some survey said I'm a judgemental person. Am I? Mybe I am. My best friend agrees with this. huhu

6. I've a lot of traumatic events in my life. I've my eyebrow stitched, I knock my forehead until it form a concave on my frontal bone, my face once swollen until I can hardly open my eyes, I let my feets get poked by hundreds of sea-porcupines spikes, and many more unfortunate events...

7. Ape lagi ek? Hmmmmmm....well, actually I'm a heart-breaker. I don't wanna be, but it's just written in my fate. I hope I don't have to do it again...

7 people I'm tagging:
Kak Najwa, Maimanah, Muh. Idris, Kak Halaa, Nurul Izzah, Addin, Maisarah.

:)

4 comments:

BondingSisters said...

aiya~kene tag lagi ka..prev tag by kak halaa pun xbuat lg~~later k, first thing first! :)

Anonymous said...

huhuhu~ me kene tag lg jugak~ eheh.. pas xm k, dear~

Addin said...

adoi...pas raya haji la bwat ye. tgh pack gile2 dgn exam & preparation raya haji nih. tag halaa yg bln lpas pon tak publish lg. huhu...

Anonymous said...

salam akak~

hehehe nice one...
ape2 pn trima kasih sbb wat tag nih..
banyaknye fakta2 mnarik tntang akk..
hahahaha..

take care~
:-)